Saturday, May 3, 2014

To Type or Write...that is the question

Typing your prose, poetry, novels, short-stories, lyrics, etc. on a computer – WINS!   There a mighty good reason to type when you write!  If you type one one page per day, by year’s end, you will have 365 pages to send directly to your editor.  Once your editor receives your work in less than a two minute e-mail, you are on your way to having the work edited and then published! 

Now, if you prefer writing your pages out long-hand, you’ll have to type those pages out, or have someone else type them for you.  Depending on how fast you type or how much money you have to pay someone else to type for you, will determine how long it will take to get your pages out to your editor.

I wrote my first novel, Smart, Sexy, Spiritual, Strong long-hand.  I feel as if I’m still writing it because I had some re-writes that had to be done prior to publication.  It will be out this year for sale, but the original manuscript took me five years.  Don’t waste time – type!

No comments:

Post a Comment